General Terms and Conditions of Taxi Neumünster
- General Terms and Conditions (GTC): These GTC in their most recently defined version.
- Entrepreneur: Taxi Neumünster, Rendsburger Str. 41, 24534 Neumünster, represented by Sofia Kouhestani, who can be contacted on 04321 22200 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer: Any natural or legal person who, via the website www.taxi-neumünster.de makes a booking.
- Drive: Taxi transport booked by the customer with the entrepreneur.
- Offer: The offer made by the Entrepreneur following an order placed by the Client on www.taxi-neumünster.de placed journey request is created.
- The entrepreneur offers a platform through which customers can book taxi rides.
- The transport agreement is concluded between the Client and the Entrepreneur when the Client submits a transport request via www.taxi-neumünster.de provides.
- These GTCs apply to all contracts concluded via www.taxi-neumünster.de bookings made.
- The client accepts the applicability of these GTC as soon as he makes a booking via www.taxi-neumünster.de makes.
4) Requirements for the customer
- The customer must be at least 18 years old to purchase a ride via www.taxi-neumünster.de to book.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of his data.
5) Obligations of the entrepreneur
- The Contractor shall endeavour to ensure that www.taxi-neumünster.de functions properly, but cannot guarantee constant availability.
6) The offer
- Offers made by the Contractor are not binding and are subject to change.
7) Book a ride
- Customers can contact us via www.taxi-neumünster.de Book taxi rides.
8) Cancel or change a journey
- Customers have the right to change or cancel the journey up to 2 hours before the agreed pick-up time.
9) Carrying out a journey
- The driver will pick up the customer at the agreed time.
10) Non-appearance of the client and waiting time of the driver
- If the customer does not appear at the agreed pick-up time within ten minutes of the agreed pick-up time, he/she is not entitled to a refund.